Friday, July 8, 2011

Toyota of Concord Customers Say It All....

Toyota Scion of Concord is the best in service and customer satisfaction.- Richard

Everyone at this dealership is kind and courteous, very helpful with any questions.- Ruby


Peter Del Sol was the service advisor and did an excellent job. I liked him and I'll be back!
It's impossible to have a service department any easier to work with. I just drove in and they took care of everything. What's not to like about that! - Kenneth

The service advisor was friendly, respectful and knowledgeable. Our service advisor was Mike Sheehan and he kept me informed during the appointment.- Christopher

I like the location of this dealership, every time i have been to this dealership to service my other vehicle in the past (Corolla) and to purchase my new car I get a warm welcome form all the associates they are courteous, caring and patient with me and most all very helpful.- Rosemarie

I am very happy with my purchase. I had not considered the Camry before, but after the test drive i was hooked. The service I received was above and beyond anything I have ever expected. Everyone was very helpful and made sure all our needs were meet.- Kevin

No comments: