Friday, March 9, 2012

Another satisfied customer at Toyota of Concord

The staff was very friendly and helpful, answered all my questions, offered suggestions, had my vehicle ready when promised.- Judy

My advisor, Steve, is always very professional and did his best to make sure I understood exactly what my car needed.- Daniel

Nice people and efficient service.- John

I have always had my Toyota's serviced at Toyota of Concord, because I have always been pleased with the service.- Derryl

Rajan and Wesley did a great job locating the car I wanted. I could not have been more pleased with their efforts.
I have bought 5 cars over the past 20 years and this is the best experience I have ever had. I will definitely buy my next Toyota from them as well as recommend friends.- Christian

Very overall easy process! Thanks to Joe and Rick (sales manager)!!- Theresa

The salesperson was pretty straight forward. The car was for my daughter and he made sure that she was comfortable with the car and that it met her needs.- Mark

No comments: