Friday, April 13, 2012

Toyota of Concord Customers Say It All....,

I have recommended several friends to this dealership for both service and purchase of a new Toyota.- Steven

I have had excellent service for over 10 years and on the rare occasion I am not satisfied with something I mention it and feel that a fair resolution is worked out. The service department has always been upfront and honest with me regarding what needs to be done, and what i could do now or wait- but be aware it will become an issue to correct in the next X months or so.- Richard

Reliable; friendly staff ( Thomas always remembers and takes good care of me.)- Carrie

I test drove a red Camry first, but wasn't too keen on the tan interior. My salesman was prompt to show me a Camry in a different color, and that made all the difference for me. He was very knowledgeable about the car and made the experience a pleasant one.- Alan

Salesperson was great. Very nice and straight to the point about what was taking place.- Carlos

No comments: