Monday, July 16, 2012

Another satisfied customer at Toyota of Concord

I have purchased/leased many vehicles over the years and I actually have to say that this was the most direct, honest and COMFORTABLE negotiating experience I have had.- Meryl

Rick Zabala was very sweet, friendly, and very helpful to me.  I was impresses with his kindness and the service that I received.  I have told several people about what great service I received.- Tana

Thomas was my service advisor; he's fantastic.- Mona

I bring both of our Toyota's to the dealership for service, despite the distance from house (it is close to office).  I have also recommended use of the dealership to several friends who have purchased Toyotas.  Always efficient and timely, shop & waiting room is clean, invoices & advisor always explain work.- Wesley

Thomas is great!  He always takes care of me.  I take the courtesy van to the mall when my vehicle is being serviced and Thomas calls me when my car is ready.- Donna Lynn

Was treated courteously by the sales manager.  He was very appreciative of my business and understanding of my concerns.  They have a great sales manager at the dealership.- Jonathan

Had an excellent experience with the product presentation.  Both Jeffery Reeves and Mark Higdon helped me and my wife go through features, test drive, explanation of options, safety, etc.- Charles

It was by far the best experience I have had at any dealership in the past 20 years.- Joseph

No comments: