Monday, August 6, 2012

Another satisfied customer at Toyota of Concord

My sales person was a professional and provided me with the best experience that I have had while purchasing a vehicle.  We are a Toyota family, 2-4Runners, 1- Camry, 1- Scion and we just purchased our second Rav4.- Marie D.

I tell everyone how great the Toyota service team is!  Mike Sheehan is the service guy I go to and he rocks! Honest and trustworthy.  You can't find that everywhere! So happy everytime!- Amanda

I would recommend this dealership because of the great service and competitive prices.- Dorothea

Peter Del Sol is one of the most trustworthy people I have ever dealt with at a garage or dealership.  He explains things well and I have all confidence in him.  Glad he was the one who came up to my car on my first visit.- Marie M.



No comments: