Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Toyota of Concord Customers Say It All!

The salesperson did respond to my initial email contact and thru my request found the color and features of a Prius I desired; this was the first Prius I have ever driven and the car truly sold me.  At 6'4" I had more leg room and room left in the car than most other cars I have ever driven; plus all of the other features and power of the car has impressed me. - Frank

Mark Higdon is the best salesman I have ever dealt with.  He is caring and help me get a great deal.  I would have recommend this dealership to everyone.  Excellent service! Very happy with my purchase.- Greta

Paul Shaw was excellent to work with and very responsive to questions. He was easy to talk with and not just trying to make the sale.- Michael

Caviness made this a great buying experience.  We were treated very professional by  all of the staff at Toyota of Concord.  We would recommend this dealership to our friends and family and would go back to purchase another vehicle when we are ready to buy again.- Heather

The service representative, Jessy Adler went above and beyond to help me in all respects of my needs.  She was friendly and helped me find all possible ways to maximize my service needs and my budget.- Carol

Always awesome personnel!  They always greet me quickly and go over what I need.  Very professional and pleasant.- Conda

No comments: