Friday, April 5, 2013

SEE WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING ABOUT US

We came in with the intention of starting at Toyota of Concord, then planning to visit other Toyota and Honda dealers before making a choice. Instead, Tom Aberle discussed the Prius, accompanied us on a test drive, and worked out an agreeable price. So we dropped the plan to shop around, took a few hours to discuss the offer and attend to some other business, then came back late that evening and bought the car. Tom led us through the process, and did a fine job of meeting our needs for information and decision data.
Rachael Swick was at all times patient and concerned with meeting our needs and assuring our understanding. She stayed at work to finish our paperwork process long after the agency was officially closed, which was [quote]above and beyond the call[quote] as we saw it. The next day we had an additional question, and she promptly returned our call and answered our question fully. Toyota of Concord is lucky to have Rachael on their team.- Hal

Titus was personable, honest and sincere which are very important qualities in a salesperson. I have him a hefty task with my car search and he exceeded my expectations. -Natalie

Mark should receive a truly exceptional  rating as I was able to trade my old vehicle in and get my first new ride that is out of this world. After owning a Toyota, I truly understand the old slogan I love what you do for me Toyota. -Dustin





     

No comments: