Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Another satisfied customer at Toyota of Concord

I would like to commend Dujuan Briggs for making this experience a pleasure.  He was professional in every way.  My wife and I were lucky to have him as our salesman.  He is tops as far as we are concerned.  This was by far the best experience I have had purchasing a new vehicle.- Currie

I can only say that I am very happy with my new truck and everything that was promised to me was taken care of and I value all the people who worked on my behalf during this purchase.  Chris Catherwood is a great sales manager, Clyde Furr is a great salesman, and Michelle Poe is a great financial consultant.
I have serviced all my trucks with the dealership and I plan on continuing with this truck.  I value Rick Mckenzie as a service manager.- William

I felt fortunate to have CJ as my salesperson.  He has great knowledge of the vehicle and is very patient in demonstrating each of the features.- Vivian

I arrived after 5PM, so I was expecting to wait a few hours.  I was seen very quickly.  Service advisor Woody did not pressure me to buy any extra work up that I had not planned on getting.  Awesome service!- Charlotte

My service advisor Peter was very friendly and attentive.  He explained everything and didn't pressure me at any point.- Jennifer

Quick, excellent service.- Sue

No comments: