Monday, April 30, 2012

Check Out Our Testimonial This Week

I tell everyone to shop at Toyota of Concord and to deal with Sunny, Kerry and Mike in service.  They have all been great to me and this dealership helped me when most others wouldn't.  They treated me like family so I trying to return the favor and telling everyone I know that's car shopping to go see them.- Kelly

This is the 7th vehicle I have purchased from this dealer and have always been satisfied with service and salesman, otherwise I would not have comeback.  Also it is convenient and  they always work with you regarding appointments.- Sandra

Sunny Bell did a great job of presenting the features of the automobile and help us to locate a vehicle in the system with the features we wanted.- Larry

Nick was a pleasure to work with and has done an excellent job following up with us after the transaction to make sure we are satisfied.- Joan

Justin was extremely HONEST, courteous, and just downright likable!- Richard

No comments: