Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Another Satisfied Customer of Toyota of Concord

Thomas Hopewell is always friendly, courteous ans service oriented to the customer. He is a valued service professional. I trust him with my family's vehicles and confident that I will receive the best service bar none. - Jesse


Anthony did a great job selling me the 4Runner this is the 3rd car I buy from him in 10 months!! He always goes out of his way to make sure I am happy with my purchases there! - Marco


I had yet another great experience at Toyota of Concord. Wesley was my sales guy for my recent lease of the Sienna (my 2nd Sienna in past 4 years.) Wesley was terrific and knowledgeable and really did a great job through the overall process. I had been dealing with Wesley for a while on the lease and he continued to stay in weekly contact until I was ready to trade in my old van for the new one. - Joseph

No comments: