Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Toyota of Concord Customers Say It All.....

There is none better than Peter Del Sol...in my opinion...very professional and knowledgeable. He always go above and beyond the call of duty to satisfy me. I am very pleased to use him every time I need the service department...please keep him around, he is a very valuable asset to your business..thanks- Arnold



I always enjoy visiting Toyota Scion of Concord. Everything about the facility is impressive to me.- Michael



My service advisor, Peter Del Sol, is a caring, courteous guy. Associates like Peter make the experience a pleasant one. - Keith



Thomas Hopewell, my service advisor is always familiar with my needs and puts forth the effort to see they are met. - Benny



The whole experience was great and I have spread the word. - Susan


This is out second time working with this salesperson. We were pleased with out first experience and decided to return because of our experience with him. - Daniel


Mr. Clyde Furr was very nice and had the time to help with all my questions. We have brought from him before. Michelle Poe, finance manager was a very big help... also Vernita Reveron customer relations manager was great.... Thanks to all of them. Lullie

No comments: