Monday, May 9, 2011

See What Our Customers Re Saying About Us!!

I deal with Thomas Hopewell and he has been absolutely great. I recommend others to the dealership service department because of him. - Lyle



I would recommend this dealership because they worked well with me during my trade in and customer service and the service department continue to give quality and timely service. - Jamie



My service advisor, Chip Gonion, is top shelf. I sincerely appreciate his professionalism, patience, and strong customer service skills! - Michael



The entire experience was excellent. All my questions were answered. Every person from the sales person to the manager was considerate of my time and had great knowledge about the vehicle. My husband, son and I were very impressed with the entire process. - Vivian



Sunny Bell is awesome!!! I would recommend her to anyone. - Kelly



Anthony did an exceptional job making us happy. - John



We really like dealing with Joe Burke and everyone else at the dealership. Great bunch of people. Would not go anywhere else to purchase a car. - Susan

No comments: