Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Another Satisfied Customer of Toyota of Concord

We always have an outstanding experience with the service department. Our advisor, Thomas Hopewell, always ensure that we are knowledgeable of anything concerning our vehicle. We're always greeted with a smile and the service is efficient!! - Bradley


Michael Sheehan was extremely thorough in explaining what repairs were needed and why. I was very impressed with his efforts. The cashier Linda Miller is always very friendly and prompt.- Karen


I thought my service rep ( Paula Marlowe) was wonderful as always. This is why I continue to return to Toyota of Concord for my service needs.- Gregory


My visit was a pleasant experience. My service advisor was very polite and explained everything to me. My visit was comfortable. Appreciate the cleanliness of the facility it was a good visit.- Brenda


Mr. Furr far exceeded my expectations. Provided me a nicer car than I thought I could afford, for the monthly payment I wanted. He was prompt and polite. I have owned over a dozen cars, and this was easily the most pleasant dealership experience.
- James


Carlos was the best final paperwork person we have ever worked with. He was super professional, friendly, made you feel confident.- John


Sales people were very courteous and professional. Hendrick culture seems to exude integrity and service to the customer.- Arthur

No comments: