Monday, June 20, 2011

Clyde Furr was an excellent salesman. We can't wait to work with him again!- Ryan

Joe Burke did an excellent job at minimizing the amount of time I had to spend at the dealership and finding me the best deal available. He is courteous, thoughtful and the only salesman I will ever buy a car from if I can help it!
I would come back because of the ease of purchased/lease due to Joe. I love the service department. They always do a good job and when asked to clean my car are able to do that the same day! Joe did an excellent job showing me all the features, the manual and making sure I knew how to turn on all the essentials on. He had all the accessories waiting for me and helped clean out my old 4Runner too! He was a huge help!- Whitney

Peter Del-Sol is one of the main reasons that I like coming to your dealership.-James

Mike Sheehan, he was great. Knowledgeable, friendly and courteous.- Daniel

No comments: