Wednesday, June 8, 2011

See What Our Customers Are Saying About Us

This is the 9th Toyota we have purchased or leased and this was by far the best experience we have ever had.- Elizabeth

Very friendly, prompt attention to your needs and always professional.- Donna

See What Our Customers Re Saying About Us!!- Joseph

They have been incredible from the very beginning. I have always been treated like I was the only customer and everyone has been a wonderful host and help. This is a great team. Thank you! – Denise


After 170000 miles, I have never taken my Prius anywhere but Toyota Scion of Concord. My loyalty to this particular dealership is due primarily to excellent work of my preferred service advisor (Thomas Hopewell). He provides excellent service absolutely every time I call or come in for service, when I am greeted by other staff they have all been extremely prompt, courteous, and helpful. - Lana

No comments: