Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Toyota of Concord customers say it all

This makes out second purchase from this dealer.  Our first was a used vehicle, this one is a new one.  After the way we were treated on the purchase of the used vehicle there was no guessing on where to get the next vehicle.- Donald

They were very accommodating with my time limitations.  It was the quickest vehicle purchase I have ever had.-  Bryan

We dealt with Wesley Smith the sales manager and couldn't have asked for a better purchasing experience.  He was not the typical pushy salesperson and we felt like we were given a fair deal on the vehicle we purchased.  He found the exact car we wanted and had it delivered from another dealership ready for delivery the next day.  I will highly recommend to others.- Mavis

I love the family trust I feel each time I visit... being single I need to feel the respect and get it from handling thing as female...this is great... i feel safe and they remember me!- Thelma

Rick Smith was our Service Advisor- we were very impressed with Rick.- John

April was very through in listening for understanding of service requested.  She made helpful recommendations for additional maintenance needed and worked with my schedule.  I will continue to come to this dealership for service.  The people are very knowledgeable and helpful.- Cynthia

I like the comfort of waiting for my car to get serviced.  There is plenty of benefits, nice waiting room with TV, play room for the kids, transportation to the nearby mall for extended wait times, car wash service, etc.- Nandiyel

No comments: