Friday, March 29, 2013

Check Out Our Testimonial This Week

Chad Pfeiffer was exceptional.  I had stopped in originally 3 weeks earlier with my wife and 3 year old son and Chad was extremely patient and made us feel that he was truly there to help us.  When I returned weeks later he listened to my desires and showed me my options and never once rushed me. It was a great experience.- John

Paul Shaw is excellent! He helped us before with our Scions and helped again with the Corollas.  We will continue to visit Paul Shaw!- Brandi

Tonya at Toyota of Concord was wonderful to work with. She has lots of patience and expertise.  She kept me updated on the repairs, and even went the extra mile to test the battery in my key fob.  Also, one of your technicians took a quick look at my door for me.  This was because I had mentioned that two of my locks didn’t work.  I just wanted them to know it was okay to leave the car unlocked.  I didn’t expect them to check the locks for me, but I was so impressed that they did.  Tonya told me the exact part that was causing the problem in case I wanted to have it repaired at a later date.  This was by far the best experience I’ve ever had with dealership or repair shop.- Wendy


No comments: