Monday, August 8, 2011

CHECK OUT OUR TESTIMONIALS THIS WEEK

I was impressed with Brian's instructions he gave us about the vehicle after we had signed on the dotted line. I am 50 years old and I have purchased many cars and this is the first time I had a thorough training done.- Elizabeth

We really love Toyota of Concord (NC). We've now bought three cars from this dealership and will continue to shop there. Also, out sales rep, Jim Luciow was top notch. Friendly, honest and very easy to work with. We always experience excellent service and the staff is always nice and ready to help you out. - James

Everyone at the dealership was fabulous to work with. Chris and Donnie are wonderful.- William

Peter Del Sol takes care of me. Its like a neighborhood store. He knows me, my family. He cares.- Brett

Rick McKenzie was recommended to me as the person to see in service. Rick was professional, courteous & quick. Great Job!- Real Property Services

I continue to bring my cars to his dealership for service, due to the exceptional service received by Thomas Hopewell.- Marc

The person who I had the appointment with, Mike, was very helpful in explaining the details of what needed to be done, making sure it was done in a timely manner and arranging transportation to the mall.- Twana

No comments: