Monday, August 15, 2011

SEE WHAT OUT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING ABOUT US

Mark Abbotts, sales rep. made us feel like we were family. The dealership was kind and pleasant. No pressure at all. We had time to talk and think before out sale.- Serelia


This Venza is my second vehicle purchased at Toyota of Concord. The dealership is the most fair in the area. Even though I live 5 minutes from the Lake Norman Toyota dealership. I drive to Concord because the Concord dealership has always treated me fairly and dealt with me in a forthright manner.- Robert


Every aspect of our purchase went smooth thanks to Kevin Morrell. No complaints. Everyone was friendly and courteous. We love out new 2011 Sienna SE!- Ashely

Excellent. Very considerate. Answered all my questions. Gino made every effort to keep us comfortable (excessive temperatures outside) while we viewed and drove the Venza.- Roseann

My salesman was professional and not pushy. I was given a fair price for my trade-in. I will absolutely buy from Concord Toyota again. A great experience.- Greg

They have a child-friendly area where I could wait with my son.- Scott

No comments: