Monday, August 22, 2011

TOYOTA OF CONCORD CUSTOMERS SAY IT ALL

We like Peter Del Sol. We have been working with him for 5+ years, trust him and we will continue to go to Toyota for all of our service needs.- Iris

Paula is my service advisor, and it is a pleasure working with her and I trust her decisions on all service needs!
Have been going to this dealer for over 25 years, would not dream of changing, have always got excellent service, have recommended dealer to several friends who now use the same dealership.- Cynthia

I really enjoy working with Thomas Hopewell. I feel that he goes the extra mile for his customers.- Jeffrey

Jason was my service coordinator. He was awesome. Professional, polite and knowledgeable. I have already made a not to ask for him the next time I go in. -Betty


Salesman and all staff were extremely helpful, knowledgeable and courteous. No pressure and his was a welcome change from what we experienced at other dealership.- William



No comments: