Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Check Out Our Testimonial This Week

Last week I happened to be at the dealership service center to get my 2012 Prius factory service done for 15K. I randomly took an appointment online with Rick Smith. Someone else came to attend me when I drove into the service area. Later it was transferred to Rick.

The very moment I introduced myself I started experiencing the good 'customer service' feeling. I could tell the difference between the two individuals right away and Rick was great greeting me, listening to couple of observations I had in the vehicle and documenting it and cross verifying the same with me before sending the car into the service area. He was so precise in understanding my issues and translating into machine language :-).

I must also Thank the mechanic who serviced my vehicle. Unfortunately they work behind the scene and I don't get a chance to thank them. Hence please pass on my appreciation to them as well. The after service experience with the vehicle was also great. I thought I am riding a newer vehicle. The steering was so smooth and controlled, the engine felt quieter, the break pedal was more responsive.

All in all this time my experience was amazing. Rick Smith and team has done a true 'Customer Service' and excelled. - Gopinath

No comments: