Thursday, May 30, 2013

Toyota of Concord Customers Say It All!

I had thoroughly researched the RAV 4 Ltd on the internet before visiting the dealership. I was trading in my 2011 Prius and wished to stay within my comfort zone for paying cash for the RAV 4. Donnie Moore and I discussed the purchase, agreed to deal, found the car at another dealership, and had it delivered to Toyota Scion of Concord. I took possession within two days.
When arriving at the dealership, Anthony Arellano completed my paperwork quickly and efficiently and Pete Barnhardt, Finance Manager, completed all the financial paperwork also quickly and efficiently. Bottom line, I was in and out of the dealership in two hours - and that was only because I remained to talk to these superb gentlemen for several minutes after having all my paperwork and new vehicle keys in hand. -Philip

No comments: