Thursday, May 16, 2013

Toyota of Concord Customers Say It All!

Tyler was a great salesman! I thoroughly enjoyed my first car buying experience with him. He was knowledgeable, patient, and has a very warm personality. His charisma shows that he enjoys his role at Toyota of Concord. He even spoke with my husband over the phone. I would definitely recommend a friend ask for him if he or she was looking for assistance.- Melissa


Tom was very helpful and answered all our questions just like he did the last time when I purchased my 2012 Prius.
He took time to show us all the extras we were getting with the 2013 Prius and explained how the apps worked.
Michelle in finance, worked hard for us too so we would have a lower finance interest rate.
Both Tom and Michelle, in my opinion, went above and beyond the normal selling of a car.
I am looking forward to purchasing again some time next year.
Thank you Toyota Scion of Concord for employing two very special people to represent you. -Gloria

No comments: