Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sales Experience

Because of my experience with this dealership and this salesperson, I would come to this dealership when I decide to trade or buy. I would recommend this dealership to my friends. -Ruby

Liked the no hassle/ no harassment forcing the sale. Salesman was wonderful at answering all questions, and following up on what we has decided but in no way made us uncomfortable. It was a wonderful 1st car purchase experience for us. - Ryan

One of the best car buying experience I have had. It was stress-free and enjoyable I have had. I will definitely be buying my next vehicle there. I never felt pressured and was extremely satisfied with the whole process. I loved how easy it was to find the vehicle we were looking for and the friendliness of the salesperson. - Matthew

No comments: