Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sales Experience

Antoine Rizk made my first car buying ecperience a wonderful one. Not the least but stressful. I felt like he genuinely cared! - Coren

Paul was professional, caring and yes fun to work with. Excellent job Paul! - Maxine

Everyone was friendly and courteous. - Rosemarie

I liked the experience we had with our salesperson Mike Lewis. He made it easier for me to make my car buying decision. - Ronisha

Our salesperson was excellent. - Susan

After driving the exact Camry at another dealer, so I knew I wanted it. I came to Toyota of Concord, because I have always had my other Camry's serviced there, even though I live closer to the other dealer. I have always been pleased with Toyota of Concord.
Mark was quite helpful, thorough and professional. It was a pleasure to work with him. I would recommend him and Toyota of Concord to anyone thinking of buying a Toyota. - Derryl

No comments: