Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Service Experience

Friendly competent service with extended hours. - Ann

Very satisfied with Chip, the service writer. Very pleasant and courteous. Follow up well after service. - Robert

Everything was handled quickly - took less time than expected. The people there are nice, they remember me, and always do what they said they would do. - Regino

For ten years, I have been bringing my car to this dealership for all its service needs, and I can't say anything negative about them. - Evelyn

Great dealership. Friendly service and hand car was is the best! Dealership is nice and clean... service is great. I've used shuttle service to get to work...this dealership is great for me...all Toyota dealerships do not offer all that this one does. - Terri

Paula was superb. I will never take my truck to anyone else. She was friendly and took the time to make me feel special. - Duane

Friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, efficient. - Lisa

Completely satisfied. This is the 5th Camry we have bought from this dealership. - Effie

No comments: