Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sales Experience

They sold me my last car in 2003. I will purchase my next vehicle from them. They are just wonderful! They make it so easy to do business with them. They are honest and friendly.- Joan


I have owned/leased 6 Toyota's in both CA and NC. This was the first time I purchased from Toyota of Concord. Best experience by far with Toyota. I would definitely chose to do business with this dealer again and again. - Thomas

I really like how everyone was really nice! They were very patient with me and helped me choose the car I wanted! - Lena

When I made the decision to purchase, I went online and registered. I was surprised at the quick response and contact time of the Concord Toyota. Conversations not only on phone but through email made my decisions easy. Even after purchase, a courtesy call was made. This experience was very satisfying. Very friendly service. Quick and easy service department. - Larry

This is the 6th vehicle purchased at this dealership in my immediate family (only one was used). We have already recommended this dealership to friends, family and co-workers who have purchased vehicles from the dealership based on our experience with Toyota of Concord. - Dallas

No comments: